Our ward had the primary program this past Sunday. I've always loved the primary program, but it's even better with my kids in it. Grandma & Grandpa Ferguson and Aunt Megan came to see them. They were so excited. Savannah is such a sweetheart. She loves to sing, and knew every word! Of course, they put her behind the piano, so it was hard to see her, but she did a great job! This was Michaela's first primary program. She knew her part and was so excited to say it. But she didn't want to sit in her seat for such a long time. She kept hopping up and dancing during the songs. Her teacher had to tell her it was time to sing, not dance. Then she would pick up a hymn book and play with it. We have a Spanish branch in our building, so the book she picked up was in Spanish. She told her teacher she wanted to sing in the hymn book, and when her teacher told her it was in Spanish, she said, "well, I want to sing in Spanish!" She did do a good job on her part, and we are lucky she has such a patient teacher! Good job girls! I love you!
13 years ago



2 comments:
I am SO excited for the time Makenna gets to join in the primary program fun! I bet I will cry the entire time! Best Sunday of the year
I bet Savannah sung her heart out even though she was behind the piano! And I bet Michaela sounded adoreable doing her part! I wish I lived closer so I could come and watch!! I don't want Emma to EVER be that old to be in the Primary Program! That'll make me cry!
Post a Comment