My sister Ashley had a party for her husband’s birthday. She had a piñata for him and then we all went swimming at their apartment pool. The girls all got a turn trying to hit the piñata which they thought was great, and they all ended up with lots and lots of candy!
We all loved swimming. It was Jared’s first time swimming, and he loved it. He was laughing and splashing the whole time!! We have had a couple more swim parties during the day, and they have been fun too!
Michaela, Lily and Jared lookin’ homie.
After Savannah’s talent show at school, Jason had the idea to have a family talent show for FHE one night. The girls planned it a couple weeks ago, and this last Monday, they performed. It was so cute! We talked about how important our talents are, and that everyone has a talent. I think this will HAVE to be a new tradition!
My brothers and sisters and I and all of our spouses/significant others, surprised my parents on their anniversary by showing up to their show at Desert Star. It was a fun surprise, and it was great going out with all my siblings.
A while ago I found this great site houseparty.com, where companies who want to get the word out about their product let people host parties with friends and family and the companies provide everything for them. I have been lucky enough to host two parties so far. The first one was a Shutterfly book party, and everyone got a free photo book! This weekend I got to host a Hasbro game night party. I got Trivial Pursuit-Bet You Know It, Electronic Catch Phrase, Taboo, and tons of crackers to have a great party! Cory & Jennie were the only ones able to make it this weekend, but we still had a great time. We played the new Trivial Pursuit game. I usually stink at trivia games, but the new twist on this one, and updated questions made it pretty fun! (Oh, and we also played as teams, because it is just TOO HARD to know all that stuff by yourself!) Cory and Jennie blew us away with their betting skills, and we ended up with no chips to bet :( But lucky for us, we knew a lot of the trivia. I even won the game with my stellar knowledge of Sesame Street’s game show host Guy Smiley!! It was a great time, thanks for coming guys!!
Well, so far, our summer has been packed full of fun! We have been busy, and it’s been a little crazy, but I love it! That is what summer is all about!!



2 comments:
I totally loved reading your update! And I loved seeing you the other day! Happy summer!
I wish I was on Summer vacation, it looks like you guys are having so much fun! I love that you suprised your paretns at Desert Star, that is one of our favorite place to go!
Post a Comment