Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blogging again

For some reason* I have found it hard to want to blog lately. Ok, so it's been the entire month of January. I finally made myself sit down and blog. I still have some more to do, but that will have to wait for another day!

*Reason I dislike blogging: Blogger is so user unfriendly! I hate how long it takes to upload pictures. I hate that blogger flips and moves around the pictures so it takes me 20 minutes to put them in the right order. And I hate that I have to use my desktop computer with lame-o windows 7 on it to blog. I know no one can help me with that last one, I just have to learn to use the stupid thing, but I have a question for anyone who reads this... Do you have a better/easier way to blog? Please help me. I know there are other options, I am just to lazy to find them on my own. There I said it! If you can help me out I would LOVE you forever! And you may just get a fabulous plate of mini cupcakes made by my partners in crime! (see next post) Thanks!

3 comments:

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

I always put my pictures in backwards. It is quite annoying how they get mixed up!

You really just need to have a Mac computer. ;)

Heather M said...

I just downloaded "Window Live Writer" which is free software that my cousin's wife told me about. It's way more user friendly and you don't even have to be online to work on your blog, just to post. I really like it and it gives you way more options for formating pics and such. I love it!

Amber Madsen said...

FINALLY---an UPDATE!! I don't have any tips or tricks, but if you find some let me know!! ALSO, you better keep blogging cause I LOVE looking at updates!!!