Thursday, April 11, 2013

It’s a…….

While I didn’t really want to do the party thing to find out what we were having, I thought it might be kind of fun to have our kids find out in a fun way, so I rigged a “piñata” with the color of baby inside!

(Ignore the color of “piñata”.  It’s all I had on hand!)

It’s a……..

 

189

 

191

 

192

 

197

GIRL!!!

We are so excited to be adding another sweet girl to our family!!  We shot a little video of the kids pulling the string.  Savannah, Lily and Jared all guessed a boy and Michaela guessed a girl.  Michaela was excited that she guessed right!  They were all pretty surprised, but happy to have another girl!  At the ultrasound, after we found out, we saw my nurse in the hall.  She said how sorry she felt for my little guy to be the only boy surrounded by all those girls.  I imagine others will feel the same, but Jared is the perfect brother for all those girls!  They will play rough and tumble with him, and he will be sweet and loving to all of them.  He will be a great big brother to this little girl!  My three girls will be wonderful big sisters too! 

So, after you find out the gender, it naturally comes that people start asking about names.  I will tell you right now, we’ve got NOTHING!  We haven’t really talked names at all, but I know that we have a super hard time with them—especially girl names!  So send all of your wonderful suggestions my way!! 

I can’t wait to add one more fruffy frilly girl to our crazy life of dance, princesses, crazy dress-making, pink and purple world! Jared may be outnumbered, but that just means he is ALWAYS the Prince and/or Superhero saving the day!!!

Hooray for PINK!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for girls! Jared can handle it! Congrats to you all!

Justin and Toshi said...

CONGRATS! Every big brother needs a little sister to protect!!

Amber Madsen said...

Such a darling family!! I guess you just are a master at girls, so HF knew you needed another one to have matching dresses with!!! Love ya Sis!! Congrats!!

Josh and Anna said...

I knew it!!:) Congratulations guys, that is so exciting!

benniegirl said...

so exciting!!!

Malissa said...

She will be a very loved little girl! :) Congrats Medico Family!

The Jensen Team said...

congrats! When are you due?