We went to the Safe Kids Fair again this year. We went at night after Jason got off work, and had a lot of fun! There are always so many activities for the kids to do and lots of things for them to learn as well. They had a few different activities from other years that we got to participate in and we loved seeing some of our favorites from other years!
We met some great characters.
Got our faces (or arms) painted. I really wanted Jared to get his done, but he was terrified of the lady. :(
The girls were all really excited to sit on the police bikes. They even got to push the button that makes the siren go.
We had yummy snacks.
“Putting out the fire” was one of our favorite activities! Anything that involves water is definitely fun!!
Jared L.O.V.E.D. sitting up in the big fire engine! This boy loves anything to do with trucks, and fire trucks are at the top!
The girls were happy to see that the bike obstacle course, one of their favorites, was here again. They had fun riding through it.
These last pictures just kind of sum up our kids!
We love going to the Safe Kids Fair every year! It’s a great free activity that really helps them understand safety!



1 comments:
Charisse dear, I love seeing your pictures. I think I was like 10 posts behind. Yeah, it's been a while, but I think about you lots and miss you! I love that I can see what you've been up to!
Post a Comment