We look forward to it every year, and were so excited when our VACATION finally arrived!! Although we were not going on a huge long vacation this year, I still decided to make my kids some vacation booklets to make the time in the car more fun. I also made them reusable so we can use them every year!
I found so many cute printables online, which made putting these together a breeze! I just slid all of the games and puzzles in sheet protectors in a folder for each of them.
I gathered some coloring and school books and also had the older girls throw in some books to read and put each kids stuff in a bag to keep with them in the car.
My kids had so much fun with their bags and their booklets! They were great additions to our fun car ride! Jason and I got really into the games as well and had fun looking for licenses and ABC’s!
We gathered all of our stuff, grabbed our kids and headed out for our great adventure!!!
(All of the printables I used can be found on my Pinterest board http://pinterest.com/charmomma/on-the-road-again/)



2 comments:
I love the road trip books! Great idea! I'm going to pinterest now.
Oooooh! I'm totally going to use those fun pages for Luis the next time we've got a car ride!
Post a Comment