We had a fun St. Patrick’s Day this year. Since it landed on a Saturday, we had fun with our whole family home all day!
The kids of course put out their shoes the night before and those sneaky little Leprechauns filled them up with some goodies!
The girls got chocolate coins, skittles and a cute green and gold bracelet.
Jared got the same candy, and some green play-dough instead of a bracelet. I always love when they are this little and don’t really know what is going on, but know that any day that starts with candy is a good day!!
We had Lucky Charms for breakfast,
Green Tuna sandwiches for lunch,
And Green Eggs and Ham for dinner.
Then we ended our day with a special surprise from mommy: Green Velvet Donuts!!!!
I mean really, would it even BE a holiday around here without donuts?!?



1 comments:
I'm thinking I need to get me one of those donut makers!! What a fun idea to make them GREEN for St. Patrick's Day!
Post a Comment